IS YOUR DOG BORED?
Identical to when it rains your canines can change into bored and unstimulated throughout these instances of utmost warmth. They have an inclination to overlook out on walks and time outdoors in the yard enjoying as a result of, identical to us, it’s too harmful for them to be outdoors.
BRING OUT THE DOGGY KONGSICLES!
Considered one of the issues I like to do to assist hold my canines stimulated and busy on uncomfortably sizzling days, or any summer season day to be trustworthy, is to make them an iced fruit kong pupsicle.
These splendidly interactive treats are refreshing, wholesome and hold them occupied and challenged whereas I work.
HOW DO I MAKE A FRUIT KONG PUPSICLE?
These are so easy to make.
1. Collect collectively a Kong interactive toy. They arrive in massive and small sizes so you possibly can select in accordance with the dimension of your canine.
2. You will want a ripe banana and a few blue berries (or combined berries).
three. In a bowl mash the banana and the blue berries collectively.
four. Add a tablespoon of water in order that it has a workable consistency.
5. Stuff the Kong utilizing a spoon or fork.
6. Place the kong on a plate in order that the stuffing can not leak out and put the plate on a flat floor in the freezer.
7. In the morning take away the Kong from the plate and supply them the refreshing snack simply after they’ve been on a heat stroll or are available in from enjoying outdoors in the warmth.
The publish Pasadena Heat Wave affecting your dog? Break out the KONGsicles. appeared first on My Dog Spot | Pet sitters and Dog walkers serving Pasadena.